mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Cantique des cantiques

THE VOICE OF MY BELOVED KNOCKETH (Open to me my love)

I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

Song of Solomon 5:2-5

J'étais endormie, mais mon coeur veillait... C'est la voix de mon bien-aimé, qui frappe: -Ouvre-moi, ma soeur, mon amie, Ma colombe, ma parfaite! Car ma tête est couverte de rosée, Mes boucles sont pleines des gouttes de la nuit. -

Cantique des cantiques 5: 2-5

 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3: 20

Voici, je me tiens à la porte, et je frappe. Si quelqu'un entend ma voix et ouvre la porte, j'entrerai chez lui, je souperai avec lui, et lui avec moi.

Apocalypse 3: 20

Aucun commentaire:

 
Paperblog